We would like to explain to you a little bit about our yoga t-shirts, tops and tanks. We wanted to deliver something that was going to be both Pro-Planet and Technical, which is not an easy feat given that they often don’t go hand in hand. Being Pro-Planet does not mean that we have a 100% sustainable fabric, this is actually impossible, but it does mean that have taken on board lots of factors that contribute towards a sustainable approach. Here are some of the Pro-Plant moves that we are making.
Our Pro-Planet Moves:
- The yarns are ethically sourced and.
- The Water consumption used to produce the fabrics is low.
- The energy used to turn the natural fibers into cellulose is low.
- The fabrics are Bio-Degradable.
- 94% of our yarns are form natural sources.
So how can they also be Performance? 63% of the fabric composition is made out of a yarn called Lyocell. Lyocell is derived from wood pulp and transformed into a cellulose fabric, it is one of the most sustainable fabrics that exists. 6% of our fabric is composed out of Elastin. It is this blend of Lyocell and Elastin that gives our Performance Tees some pretty special performance qualities.
Our Performance Moves:
- Naturally Anti-Bacterial. ( no nasty chemical finishes)
- Naturally sweat-wicking.
- Skin Friendly & Soft (smooth fibers that are non -irritating )
- Stretchy (due to the Elastin)
So we hope that you understand why we are calling them ‘Performance Tees’ and why we think that they are so awesome If you are a Pro-Planet Yogi then you really are getting the best of both worlds and we are 100% sure that you will really dig them.
If you have any questions about our garments, our sustainability approach or have any ideas for us then please feel free to post them directly to our Idea Wall.